Welcome to the OERSC Wiki
This wiki is a resource for the Textbook Affordability and OER Standing Committee of the FLVC Members Council on Library Services.
Textbook Affordability and OER Standing Committee Standing Committee Charge
- Assist and advise the FLVC MCLS regarding creation, development, adoption, and use of affordable textbooks and OER in Florida’s public colleges and universities.
- Collaborate with the Digital Initiatives Standing Committee (DISC) and Collection Management and E-resources Standing Committee (CMESC) to use existing digital platforms, initiatives, and e-resources collections in support of textbook affordability and OER.
- Identify and share current trends and best practices in textbook affordability and OER, with an emphasis on the role of the academic library.
- Provide recommendations to the MCSL for resources and activities to support textbook affordability and OER initiatives in all FLVC libraries.
- Provide regular reports to the MCLS.